Wish me luck guys .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck steff 😉 I hate the drops, both times I've had it done I forgot the sunglasses and have really regretted it xx

No need to get stressed over this one - The eye drops dont hurt and I just see it (no pun intended) as an excuse to spend a couple of hours amusing my other half by trying to read teletext to her.

No need to get stressed over this one - The eye drops dont hurt and I just see it (no pun intended) as an excuse to spend a couple of hours amusing my other half by trying to read teletext to her.

hahah im a big baby though

eye drops

hahah im a big baby though

Hi all first time with eye drops there is nothing to it at all I was expecting something worse. Had my eyedrops at 3.15 pm slight nip but soon disappeared
my eyes are still fuzzy at 6.15pm hope it will go back to normal soon.All tests were clear thank goodness.I was panicking.

many thanks for all replies earlier
Avril

How did it go Steff?

xx

oops did i not say it is tomorrow lol

tut missie just looked bak i did say tomorrow

Ooops, soz, only read the first line!!

I consider my wrist slapped!!

In that case.............Good luck for tomorrow, Steff !! 😛

xx

Ooops, soz, only read the first line!!

I consider my wrist slapped!!

In that case.............Good luck for tomorrow, Steff !! 😛

xx

To right ill slap um harder if you make another mistake of such magnitude.:D

I'm quaking with fear!! 😛

I'm off to watch Hell's Kitchen USA now, and thank me lucky stars it's not "Chef Ramsay" I've upset, lol. :D

xx

Off for my re-arranged appointment for retinopathy screening tomorrow,always a tinge of nerves with it as i may need the drops this time.I hope i get as friendly a guy as i got last year anyways,and im definetly going to ask if i can see the pictures this time.

Good luck Steff - I don't like the drops either. If you can, go through the 'pictures' on the computer screen with the optician. Find out what they are looking for. Interesting stuph!

I'm quaking with fear!! 😛

I'm off to watch Hell's Kitchen USA now, and thank me lucky stars it's not "Chef Ramsay" I've upset, lol. :D

xx

You should be quaking as well

Enjoy!

Good luck for tomorrow Steff i had mine done last week
had the drops & they do sting a little, i was more sensitive to the drops this time tho. so take your sun glasses.

mine was eventful🙂
I had fun reading the board, she asked me to read the letters through these plastic glasses thinggy with the hole in... held it looking through the hole with my right eye, she asked me to read, my reply was i can't see a thing....omg she paniced i was falling off my chair laughing wondering what was wrong with her....she asked me to try again....i said ok but i see nothing its all a big blur, she was ready to call for assistance & at this point i said haven't you read my notes....no....
sorry i'm blind in my right eye i have been from birth....
she then took one look at me & said that will teach me to read your notes in furure...all was ok in the end ....my left eye makes up for them both....
there is nothing to worrie about i hate my eyes being touched too so your not alone....

Good luck for tomorrow Steff i had mine done last week
had the drops & they do sting a little, i was more sensitive to the drops this time tho. so take your sun glasses.

mine was eventful🙂
I had fun reading the board, she asked me to read the letters through these plastic glasses thinggy with the hole in... held it looking through the hole with my right eye, she asked me to read, my reply was i can't see a thing....omg she paniced i was falling off my chair laughing wondering what was wrong with her....she asked me to try again....i said ok but i see nothing its all a big blur, she was ready to call for assistance & at this point i said haven't you read my notes....no....
sorry i'm blind in my right eye i have been from birth....
she then took one look at me & said that will teach me to read your notes in furure...all was ok in the end ....my left eye makes up for them both....
there is nothing to worrie about i hate my eyes being touched too so your not alone....

And that was your retinal screening? gosh i had nothing like all that i was in and out within 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back