Will England Get The Bacon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey I don’t worry about armbands but if he wore water wings I might be lol.
Really looking forward to tonight and not sure what the Slovenian delicacy is to refer to as you say with Denmark the tie up with bacon is an obvious link.

Opps! I meant swimming armbands!

Looking online Slovenian cuisine sems a mix of German, Hungarian and Italian with specialties like dumplings and sausages. Nothing rolls off the tongue like "Will England pasta the ball?"

Opps! I meant swimming armbands!

Looking online Slovenian cuisine sems a mix of German, Hungarian and Italian with specialties like dumplings and sausages. Nothing rolls off the tongue like "Will England pasta the ball?"
Slovenia is one of those delightful places that has belonged to its Italian and Austrian neighbours at various times, and has borrowed their cuisine as well as having its own. You can have a lovely pasta dish followed by Austrian patisserie for pud! So, will England get a Pizza the action or find the whole match a piece of cake?

I wonder if England will come me out and actually play tonight as they are guaranteed to go through. If they finish second in the Group they will face Germany who will be out to revenge Euro 2021! Mr Cautious will probably not fancy that!

Well that was not particularly inspiring! Unconvinced that going into easier knockout stage is helpful as they may get further (flattering them) but will not get experience against good teams.

They were dire as expected, Southgate is clueless what to do with that team, subs being Palmer Mainoo Gordon made small difference when they came on but overall performance was boring & difficult to watch.

Another poor performance last night, so damn lucky to get away with that, mind some goal by Jude but they couldn't have left it any later to level score.

Portuguese played yesterday. If we meet them it will not be to the finals and if it went to penalties they are awesome penalty takers. Their captain Ronaldo is far more inspiring than Kane. Kane always gives the impression of being tired and spends a lot of time "ball gazing". If he can get a shot in he can show greatness but overall he's more a sub for when a goal is needed than a captain and game maker!

Portuguese played yesterday. If we meet them it will not be to the finals and if it went to penalties they are awesome penalty takers. Their captain Ronaldo is far more inspiring than Kane. Kane always gives the impression of being tired and spends a lot of time "ball gazing". If he can get a shot in he can show greatness but overall he's more a sub for when a goal is needed than a captain and game maker!

Mind poor penalty by Ronaldo in normal play, he knew it that's why he bubbled his eyes out, could have cost them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back