Which of these 6 pumps is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on another forum the other day that Roche are not taking any new users for the combo and insight and are only continuing with the solo but will supply those already use the combo and insight , in 2 wks i am changing from medtronic 640g to the omnipod dash which i am getting excited for good luck with your choice .

That’s great news that you’ve been funded for sensors @InsulinPumpUser - hopefully that will make a big difference to you.

I read on another forum the other day that Roche are not taking any new users for the combo and insight and are only continuing with the solo but will supply those already use the combo and insight , in 2 wks i am changing from medtronic 640g to the omnipod dash which i am getting excited for good luck with your choice .
Thank you!

I hope the Omnipod works out well for you!!

That’s great news that you’ve been funded for sensors @InsulinPumpUser - hopefully that will make a big difference to you.
Thank you!

I inserted the second Dexcom G6 sensor yesterday and it went fine although the readings do not seem to be correct for 6 hours after inserting it.

I insert the FreeStyle Libre sensors approximately 12 hours before they are due to be activated because the readings seem more accurate then. I wonder if I should insert the Dexcom G6 sensors 12 hours before they are due to be activated to see if the readings would be more accurate?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back