Whatever happened to ‘Miracle Dan’?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the live science magazine it says

"Live Science requested Darkes' medical records from Northamptonshire General Hospital communications manager Eva Duffy. She said the European Union forbids the release of patient medical records or test results even with a signed waiver. Duffy would not confirm or deny any of Darkes' claims."
Perhaps Live science can request his medical records again since we are no longer in the EU.

Are you asking if he was misdiagnosed? I have no idea I never talked to the man. The question was what happened to him and has anyone seen anything more from him. So I found him and his comment from this year so shared it. If the question was if I was misdiagnosed, then no I have been a T1D for over 10 years nearly 20 now… sorry I thought I was just helping by saying he is still out there. You could ask him on Instagram if he was misdiagnosed or wait and read his apparent book in October. ‍♀️

I was asking if he was misdiagnosed. There was a lot of obfuscation around events following his diagnosis, and the general consensus was that he’d been misdiagnosed. He did answer a few questions initially but then never responded to further questions.

I’ll watch out for his book.

If I have ever heard of him before, clearly I dumped him in the furthermost corner of my mind under the heading 'never going to affect me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back