What Meter Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a USB contour, i found the ?5 off voucher, so got it cheaper. I really like it, if you go on bayers website and register your meters. You can get a spare case and for the standard Contour - you can get stickers as well as a case, all for free.🙂

Oh I may look into that!!

(Although I think mine is already registered)

I use the bayer contour, with a glow in the dark sticker like the look of the bayer usb though 🙂

Got an Accu-chek Mobile - so no test strips to get rid of, also have an Accu-chek active, which i think is discontinued now. Glad I'm not the only one obsessed with testing machines - I have a small collection hehe!

I also use a freestyle lite x

One Touch Ultra Smart for me. I think it's great.

optimum xceed for me, have a pink ultraeasy and a accuchek nano. But went back to my trusty xceed after used up the free strips. although wonder if I should change it because I have had it more than 4 years.

I have the Freestyle Mini, which i love coz its TINY!!!! BUT they don't make them anymore!! RUBBISH!! It smaller then my tiny finger pricker, i use the bayer finger pricker with it tho coz the freestyle prickers are horrible!! Its like your finger is being stabbed a million times really quickly. Nasty!

I just got the Contour USB yesterday tho!! haven't got it out the box yet!, love new toys! can't wait to try it!

I have had a few meters

Accu-Chek? Compact Plus GP - ridiculous! and its not made anymore, thank god!
Contour - massive and bulky
ONETOUCH ULTRAMINI - cute but still a bit big, second fav
ONETOUCH ULTRASMART - bit too smart for me
Ascensia Breeze 2 - annoyingly big and a pain to carry
Freestyle Freedom Lite - gave it to my dad coz he didn't have one, still doesn't use it, i should ask for it back!
Optium Xceed - pff its ok, think it does keytones as well which is cool, not that i have ever needed to check them.

but alway have come back to my Freestyle Mini.

Would like to try to the aviva nano coz of the wireless feature.!

was sgiven a bayer contour, was pretty happy with until they brought out the ewe ess bee one!! okay had to pay some readies but worth it yeah!:D

i have a accu-check compact plus but i am soooooo wanting the accu -mobile but it costes a lot of pennies trying to get a freebie fingers crossed

I've got the Freestyle Lite too - got it free from GP - only one I've ever tried and it suits me fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back