What Meter Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura22

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I'm just curious!

I have a Bayer Contour and I love it!

i use a Freestyle Lite, which i adore. hopefully soon i will be getting my hands on a Contour USB which i hear is the bee's knees!

I've actually just had a look at that! I get e-mails from Diabetes.co.uk and they sent a voucher for ?5 off one. It's a shame my bank account's growing mould at the moment lol...........

I also use a freestyle lite that i am in love with 😛

I also use a freestyle lite that i am in love with 😛

I've heard they're good.

I love my Contour too much to change! lol. I also love that fact that I get multi coloured needles! :D

Bayer Contour USB - wouldn't go for anything else now.

My needles! :D

007-2.jpg

I use a straight Bayer Contour too and whilst it continues to give the correct BG levels for me, I'm sticking with it!

Andy

p.s. I like the coloured needles as well. Apart from the pink ones, they hurt my fingers too much 😉

I use a straight Bayer Contour too and whilst it continues to give the correct BG levels for me, I'm sticking with it!

Andy

p.s. I like the coloured needles as well. Apart from the pink ones, they hurt my fingers too much 😉

Yeah pink is an evil colour lol!

The Contour has done me well. Except I've now LOST the manual to show me how to use it propely lol!. D'Oh!

C uses the One touch ones, she has an Ultra 2 for at home and 2 pink Ultra Minis, one for school and one for going out. Those 2 stay in the relevant bags at all times, so she doesn't have to worry whether she's packed everything.

I like that the readings are downloadable, saves me having to write it all down. The downside to that is, if you do more than the standard 5 tests a day (e.g. hypo test), it makes difficult reading.

Last edited:
I use an Accu Chek Compact Plus.

I use the one touch ultra mini, also in pink. :D (it was a choise of pink or green🙄)

I have the onetouch ultra easy in pink! i do love it but hopefulyl getting a contour usb soon! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back