What Are You Listening To?

What priest do best with a new album.

Thank you for the heads up, queued Spotify as we speak. Can't beat proper metal. Silly fact, our plumber is called Glen Tipton. He is rather young, and when I mentioned the connection to him, he just stared blankly. He didn't know who Judas Priest are 😱

Thank you for the heads up, queued Spotify as we speak. Can't beat proper metal. Silly fact, our plumber is called Glen Tipton. He is rather young, and when I mentioned the connection to him, he just stared blankly. He didn't know who Judas Priest are 😱

Some years ago I asked a young man called Mr Kilmister if was was related to Lemmy? He looked at me blankly and said "Who is he?"

Ringo at the Ryman on Sky Arts.

It's on till 2:55. If I am still listening in an hour my phantom pain rescue remedy is not working as I am fairly tired and struggling on Octordle after a struggle with Quordle! :(

Savatage - Christmas Eve, Sarajevo. This song is part of the Dead Winter Dead concept album about the siege of Sarajevo and based on the Carol of the Bells. It was inspired by the story of Vedran Smailović, who played the cello in bombed out places during the siege.

Last edited:
Back