What Are You Listening To?

It's that long since I posted on this thread that I've forgotten how to post a video/song! Any suggestions plz.
WL
Copied from my first post in this thread: "We all do it, tapping away on our keyboards while listening to our favourite music. So what are you listening to right now? If possible, please leave a link to YouTube so that other members can listen too."

Of course, there are other music sites available now.

Welcome back!

Copied from my first post in this thread: "We all do it, tapping away on our keyboards while listening to our favourite music. So what are you listening to right now? If possible, please leave a link to YouTube so that other members can listen too."

Of course, there are other music sites available now.

Welcome back!
Thank you Contused, it's good to be back.
WL

Fish - Fellini Nights.

I've been going through my collection of CDs and LPs and entering them into discogs (Up to almost 5000 so far). Keep coming across stuff I've not listened to for years and revisiting it on the way!

Apocalyptica, string version of Nothing else matters
I am learning the bass part of the Metallica original, and trying to convince our daughter to play the melody part in her violin with me.

Looks like there are a few metal heads in here. I was listening to this in the car while taking my daughter to violin class. She was saying that her throat hurts just hearing the voice Robb makes. It was a strange deja-vu, as my dad used to tell me something similar about the music I was listening to (maiden, megadeth) when I was my daughter's age.

Back