What amounts of carbs/cals

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
should i aim for if i wanna continue keeping BG stable (i average 5to9) im happy with that but have a lot of weight to lose. im carb/cal counting (carbs/cals goes every where with me) Open to any idears .
See sig for meds im on

Open toHave

Some like MyFitnessPal will give you a calorie target if you put your height, weight, etc in. For the carbs, as you’re on insulin and other meds, you’d need to talk to a medical professional before reducing your carbs else you could have a hypo.

As I said in a recent post to you, you might find a basal/bolus regime of two separate types of insulin gives you more flexibility to adjust your food.

Some like MyFitnessPal will give you a calorie target if you put your height, weight, etc in. For the carbs, as you’re on insulin and other meds, you’d need to talk to a medical professional before reducing your carbs else you could have a hypo.

As I said in a recent post to you, you might find a basal/bolus regime of two separate types of insulin gives you more flexibility to adjust your food.
i dont have a smartphone, Cant have more than my long acting insulin Tresibia have asked DSN

i dont have a smartphone, Cant have more than my long acting insulin Tresibia have asked DSN

Ok, so you’d have to reduce carbs very slowly over a period of weeks so that your Tresiba and other meds could be adjusted if/when needed.

Do you have a set amount of carbs for each meal? Do you know how many carbs you normally eat per day?

know how many carbs/cals i eat a day keep notes in my diary Am careful of wot i eat My Tresiba has been cut twice as im loosing so much weight. Am thinking of asking the Bertram center at NN hospital for a appointment with a dietitian Do you think this is a good idea

Back