what a shocking night (hospital for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty all again had myself some grub and sat on sofa, o/h has been brill, im kinda worrying if i should tell my dad he is arriving 2moro after all 😱

i told you not to drink all the flash!!😱

Glad everything is ok now steff, relax and look after yourself! make those men run around after you hehe xx

if you are anything like me the impending visit could have contributed to the panic attack ! you must take it a bit easier cuz and as katie says make them run around after you a bit....we make it too easy for them cos we love them..xxx

ty,

lol er i cant expect my da to run around but the o/h he a diff story 🙂😛

Wow Steff, what a night you had!

I shouldn't worry about troubling the medics, it's what they're there for and be glad it wasn't something more serious, not that anxiety attacks are any fun of course. I hope you get some rest and feel better soon.

Wowser Steff doesn't sound good, hope you are able to chillout and let o/h run around after you.

Take care

Rossi

Hi Steff, Sorry to her about your attack, must have been terrifying. Thinking of you (((Hugs))) x

Wow, that all sounds really scarey Steff, I'm so relieved to hear that you're better today, and glad to hear your OH has been 'doing his bit' !!

It's hard to not feel embarrassed by all the fuss if you're that way inclined, but we really shouldn't , it's what these docs do all their training for, after all........

Take it easy now, and hope your dad's visit is calm and peaceful and enjoyable.

xx

Wow, that all sounds really scarey Steff, I'm so relieved to hear that you're better today, and glad to hear your OH has been 'doing his bit' !!

It's hard to not feel embarrassed by all the fuss if you're that way inclined, but we really shouldn't , it's what these docs do all their training for, after all........

Take it easy now, and hope your dad's visit is calm and peaceful and enjoyable.

xx
Yup thats what M.I.L said to me there here to do a job , you surely would want the fuss rather then it getting any worse, im so not the type to like a fuss tbh and thats the first time i have ever needed an ambulance to come to my house anyways , i just wish i could pinpoint what it was over :confused::confused:

Hi Steff,

hope you are feeling better now.

I've had a mild panic attack in the past and it was horrible (i went to GP about it cos i had a racing heart and they did an ECG on me too - even though it was very unlikely there was anything wrong - it made me feel much better though that they checked it out)

The problem with anxiety/panic attacks is that the more you panic (which is natural when ur hearts beating etc!) the worse they get!!

Hopefully you wont have anymore! 🙂

Hi Steph, sorry to hear about this - sounds really scary!! 😱 Just glad you are feeling a bit better now - try to relax a bit & get the OH working to look after you! 😉

Hope you are feeling much better!

ty gals aye im fine cheers guna get a nice warm bath now and sprinkle some smellies in lol xx

just tested there and im 14.3 i cant wait until friday to see my GP take my diary along with me and then he might see what my levels been since new meds , in the words of a certain shania twain thats dont impressa me much. least this time no sign of ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back