Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
the wiii is great aint it i love it wii sports for me hula hoopinh really knackers me .

ill pass on the bar of choccym what about bird seed think ill be ok with that one lol

I've only got as far as weighing myself Steff! lol
(hmmm....granary bread v's choccy bar.....no contest but hey ho, gotta keep up with the willpower!)
You'll be buying yourself new combats soon! (shopping is also another guilty pleasure of mine but no calories involved)

I've only got as far as weighing myself Steff! lol
(hmmm....granary bread v's choccy bar.....no contest but hey ho, gotta keep up with the willpower!)
You'll be buying yourself new combats soon! (shopping is also another guilty pleasure of mine but no calories involved)

anno i lose weight but im worse at losing the other kind of pounds, hence why i now have my own card , saves me getting in bother with misery balls.

hahaha...this losing weight business could get very expensive eh

(mind you its great cos i have a friend who i give all my outsized clothes to take to south africa....makes you feel good all round i suppose!)

Fantastic Steff, well done :D. Thats the only problem with loosing weight - having to buy all new clothes!!! I have spent a fortune the past few months... But I am not complaining onward and downward xxx

Fantastic Steff, well done :D. Thats the only problem with loosing weight - having to buy all new clothes!!! I have spent a fortune the past few months... But I am not complaining onward and downward xxx

Littlewoods is a god send hun lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back