Weight loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I got up this morning went into town and while i was in boots i stood on the scales something i dont do often due to the fact i dont really want to know my weight haha, but apparently i have lost 9lb, dunno where i lost it but hope it dont find its way back to me .Another thing i have noticed is i have a pair of combat trousers i wear quite regular for comfortability more then anything and recently they have been really loose around my waste and ive had to add a belt to them, so it must be working i dont evet expect anything when it comes to my diabetes so getting this nice little surprise this morning has made the weekend a little sweeter.:D

Excellent Steff! Good news! The weight loss will probably help your insulin sensitivity too.🙂

well done steff going in the right direction!

Thanks all thats the beauty i guess of not getting weighed regular, when you do manage to pluck up the courage it can go one of two ways bad or good, and luckily i got good x.

Well done Steff.

Very well done Steff.

Well done steph keep up your good work la 🙂

Well done Steff, being lighter or closer to your ideal weight can only be better for your health.

What a pleasant surprise Steff. Well done.

I found I've gone down to just under 12 and a half stone so not far to go to my 12 stone dead target.

Thanks again I'm taking my son to see his grandad tomorrow and we are going to spend the day with him.I think a meal will be involved but ill be good as gold.x no pizza in sight :D:D

It's brilliant you lost weight, but you need a treat sometimes too, so if pizza is on offer enjoy it and don't feel guilty.

Thats great news Steff! I only wish it were that easy for me...:D

Thats great Steff, well done. I always feel better when i weigh myself less, when i get into the habit of weighing every day I get much more upset about it.

WOW! that's absolutely brilliant Steff hun, I'm well impressed 🙂 feel free to share your diet secrets and tips with me! 🙂 xxx

I got up this morning went into town and while i was in boots i stood on the scales something i dont do often due to the fact i dont really want to know my weight haha, but apparently i have lost 9lb, dunno where i lost it but hope it dont find its way back to me .Another thing i have noticed is i have a pair of combat trousers i wear quite regular for comfortability more then anything and recently they have been really loose around my waste and ive had to add a belt to them, so it must be working i dont evet expect anything when it comes to my diabetes so getting this nice little surprise this morning has made the weekend a little sweeter.:D

Excellent result, congrats!

Ken

Well done Steff, wanna share a bar of choccy?.....i've just stood on the Wii and my weights dropped by 7lb but thats from being weighed 51 days ago! lol

only another...ahem.....coughs, splutters....stone to go! :(

mind you 2 stone lost so like you am heading in the right direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back