Weighed myself and heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just done it not long ago I check my heart rate every day by using an app on my phone

Just done it not long ago I check my heart rate every day by using an app on my phone
I meant what have you been doing that your hr was so high?

A resting heart rate of 120bpm is high.

Have you been recording it for a while?
what is it normally?

That’s all on the same day.
Do you have a record of what the reading is over the last few weeks or months?

A6707F0B-3311-418D-8656-6D1FCB494C88.png
This is pretty typical for me. But of course we’re all different.
Having a word with the GP is a good idea.

What’s your blood pressure like?
And your weight?

My blood pressure can differ sometimes as I’m on blood pressure medication called irbarstan last time I was weighed I was 15st.5lb

No I don’t but I am going to see if I can get an appointment at my doctors Cuz I am concerned

Check it first (just measure your pulse with a finger on your wrist and a timer---low tech) to make sure it's not just the app. Also, does your pulse feel really fast (like 2 a second)?

It’s definitely beating fast

Definitely worth hassling your GP about, then. (My heart beat is also too fast (for no reason that they've been able to discover), and I feel much more comfortable now I take a daily low dose beta blocker. But that's after ECG on a treadmill, collecting 24 hours of urine, etc., so expect some investigation.)

How high is your day to day BG? - I ask because for a few weeks before I was fist diagnosed - hence I assume my BG was far too high - I had periods where my heart raced and thumped so I was surprised other people couldn't hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back