We have a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Young Alan ! Keep up the good work.

I went into our surgery yesterday to "resign" and be honest about needing to move to a surgery nearer our new home and my DSN Isabel has put "our" poster on show in the reception area for all to see. I was secretly very pleased that it was "my" poster on show ! How pathetic can you get ?

Well, I got it wrong too, and I had insider information! Thanks for the trophy katie! Or is it for Bev?:D

lol it is for you.

bev gets a rosette:

skd187780sdc.jpg

Thanks everyone! Typically, I have had higher than normal meter readings today, so I might be heading in the other direction by the time my next test comes around...!

Don't worry, it's probably just that time of month playing havoc!

😱

Congrats, you deserve those figures with all the work you put in, i wouldnt have expected anything else, well done, have a beer or two to celebrate ! :D

Congrats, you deserve those figures with all the work you put in, i wouldnt have expected anything else, well done, have a beer or two to celebrate ! :D

Thanks Tracey! Better not - my only bad figures were from my blood pressure! The first time she measured it, it was 160/110😱 Should be no more than 130/80!😱

Well done Young Alan ! Keep up the good work.

I went into our surgery yesterday to "resign" and be honest about needing to move to a surgery nearer our new home and my DSN Isabel has put "our" poster on show in the reception area for all to see. I was secretly very pleased that it was "my" poster on show ! How pathetic can you get ?

Haha! I like the 'Young Alan'! Thank you!

Good for you on spreading the word - I will be seeing my DSN on Friday so will drop another poster off at the clinic (if there isn't one there already!) I bet your DSN will miss you and vice versa - hope your new one is a gem too!🙂

WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE NORTHERNER!
And well done me! he he...

You have put so much hard work into this great hba1c and you should feel very proud of yourself! Give yourself a treat - a little bit of ice cream or even a trip to the zoo.........to see the wife..........😱Bevster xxx

I was so close! I order a retest!

Well done Alan, that is really a great result. Just wondering if your nurse was pleased witht he result. I and I know others have found that DSN's are anxious about people having sub 6 A1c's. my lowest was 5.4% and that was a bit too low for me. I am having to maintain above 6% at the moment

I was so close! I order a retest!

Well done Alan, that is really a great result. Just wondering if your nurse was pleased witht he result. I and I know others have found that DSN's are anxious about people having sub 6 A1c's. my lowest was 5.4% and that was a bit too low for me. I am having to maintain above 6% at the moment

It was my GP that I saw because my clinic postponed my test until October and I didn't want to wait. She did say I could 'relax' a bit on the levels. I'm seeing my DSN on Friday, so she may have more to say on the subject!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back