waterloo road

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure have missed loads tho when sky and virgin media fell out 🙄

sure have missed loads tho when sky and virgin media fell out 🙄

yup we had the same problem so i have been asking my mates who live in the states to find it on dvd and send it to me. alas they havent found it yet :(

lol ah i could just use a streaming site i got but i an lazy

lol ah i could just use a streaming site i got but i an lazy

which site do you use?? getting annoyed with my download site :(

no worried mr mike
i been reading through threads i see you was feeling guilty huh, well never mind i gave you time to stew all is forgiven ha x

no worried mr mike
i been reading through threads i see you was feeling guilty huh, well never mind i gave you time to stew all is forgiven ha x

yeah i felt really bad :( really sorry. just didnt think or read the message before i posted it. had that funny sort of catch to it in my head but when i re reread it i saw how a**y it was.

ta for the forgiveness steff 🙂 lol

no bother just got to think of a way you can make it up to me

no bother just got to think of a way you can make it up to me

lol well you tell me and i will see if it is something i will do 😉 😛

ohh yes it will definetly be something you can do , it will just depend on how good you are at it

ohh yes it will definetly be something you can do , it will just depend on how good you are at it

lol weelllllll i am better at certain things than at others steff 😉 hahahaha 😛

I didn't see it was working last night, I wonder if it will be avaliable on BBC i player, if so i will watch it.

i think im missing the point here somehow? personaly i did not like the representation, then i am a finickay s*d!:(

I thought it was stupid how the school nurse had blood meter on her? How the school had no idea they had a diabetic pupil? How she recovered and was on her feet and looking/acting well within 5 seconds? How they carted her off to headmistress office for telling off and not to hospital? How the nurse knew how much insulin to give? sorry but if they are going to represent "diabetics" i would prefer it to be more realistic. Sorry if im just being grumpy 😱

I thought Waterloo rd was quite gd but slightly unrealistic, also what a coincidence my name is natasha and am diabetic as well as the girl in waterloo rd 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back