Vomiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are feeling better Steff.

I hate leaving answer phone messages too - but sometimes the answer phone is allowed to take messages so they can filter and ring back the most urgent cases first. If you get no joy call your GP and see if they can give you some advice over the phone.

Heya Margie well had abit of a disturbed sleep up at 2 and 5 with stomach cramp but managed to get to sleep on the sofa till 07.15.Im going to try my DSN at 9 and if no joy today ill move onto my GP xx

Steff, did you get hold of the DSN yet or your GP? I know it is only just gone nine...

Sorry Steff, was not online late last night. I agree with thedame though, do make sure you eat something, it just doesnt have to be much.

I lost nearly a stone in the first couple of weeks on Byetta as appetite diminished rapidly, but did manage to eat a little, even if only soup/bread.

It did pass though so try to stick at it, and from my latest HBA1C results, it seems to be doing some good.

Sorry Steff, was not online late last night. I agree with thedame though, do make sure you eat something, it just doesnt have to be much.

I lost nearly a stone in the first couple of weeks on Byetta as appetite diminished rapidly, but did manage to eat a little, even if only soup/bread.

It did pass though so try to stick at it, and from my latest HBA1C results, it seems to be doing some good.

Thats ok Malc , i got through to my DSN and she said it is nothing to worry about and was to be expected if the symptoms are still bad im 7 days time then she said get an appointment with my doctor, she actually mentioned soup and lemonade funnily enough so i will try those

Really hope it doesn't last 7 days hun xx

Hope you are feeling better soon. I had d&v a few weeks' back and although I knew I had to keep eating the very thought of most food made me feel ill. Survived on chicken noodle soup!

Hope you are feeling better soon. I had d&v a few weeks' back and although I knew I had to keep eating the very thought of most food made me feel ill. Survived on chicken noodle soup!

lol i am on vedge soup i make so so far its doing ok,

thanks Emma me to if it dont go by the meet on Saturday ill be turning up with a bucket lol x

Steff, did you get hold of the DSN yet or your GP? I know it is only just gone nine...

Sorry Caroline just spotted this, yea i did indeed get through to her she said it is to be expected but if it lasts for more then 7 days im to ring my GP 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back