Viki, pull your finger out and empty your inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom is that a compliment or otherwise?? I need another drink before I decide!😛 (any excuse)

Of course it is a compliment!🙂

Rossi do you know self defence working in CHL?

Dont talk to any strangers, pls...

Of course it is a compliment!🙂

Rossi do you know self defence working in CHL?

Dont talk to any strangers, pls...

hehe!!

Too late, I've had some "interesting" conversations already, anyone want anything😉 I don't dress smart and can look a bit rough so I'm alright!!😛

.....a few years ago there was a man with a stall outside M&S round the corner from there selling "Christmas Ganja" and he tried to flog a "christmas special deal" to my mother, a proper posh 60 something from Hampshire!

She had no idea what he was on about 😱

.....a few years ago there was a man with a stall outside M&S round the corner from there selling "Christmas Ganja" and he tried to flog a "christmas special deal" to my mother, a proper posh 60 something from Hampshire!

She had no idea what he was on about 😱

did she buy????

No, I think she thought it was something to do with dusters! He was yelling, "Ganja, Christmas Ganja,.....get your Christmas Ganja here" and wearing a santa hat!

Right outside our very own M&S!

Hahahahahaha! this whole thread cracked me up. I think i'm still drunk from last night so it was extra funny 😉

I'm going to bed now 😛

Good work my dear! Been over at Rossi's then?

I wish, bet that would be a good night :D (and I don't mean anything dodgy!)

accidentay stayed out a night and got back at 7.30. I need some more sleep! Really am going to bed now 🙂

accidentay stayed out a night and got back at 7.30. I need some more sleep! Really am going to bed now 🙂

Go get your head down girl. Night out for me tonight. Going to Jam I think.

Yep was def still drunk. I meant "*accidentally stayed out *last night".

Have a good time Tom. I think I should avoid alcohol for awhile, ive wasted a day being hungover lol

Haha Nice work Katie, haven't been out drinking till the morning for quite a while!

Well I made it back alive after another day at CHL!

Talking of your mum being offered a certain cake, everytime I've been to that KFC I've been offered allsorts just outside!

Well today was more memorable, the police burst into the building we were in and asked if we lived here! No we replied, they went upstairs somehow got into the top flat, and took the guy away with them! I had an interesting chat with him yesterday!! Also saw a woman with a small child making the child climb through a small window, maybe they were locked out but more likely it was crime in action!!

Happy days!

Haha Nice work Katie, haven't been out drinking till the morning for quite a while!

Talking of your mum being offered a certain cake, everytime I've been to that KFC I've been offered allsorts just outside!

Well today was more memorable, the police burst into the building we were in and asked if we lived here! No we replied, they went upstairs somehow got into the top flat, and took the guy away with them! I had an interesting chat with him yesterday!! Also saw a woman with a small child making the child climb through a small window, maybe they were locked out but more likely it was crime in action!!

Happy days!

Hahahaaaa!!! 🙂 Thats so funny. I know them all outside KFC and in the bus shelters round the corner! Nightmare! On sunday its all change, you will see people plug in their speakers and singing about Jesus, then monday back to the ganja!

You have witnessed enough crime today to keep me in business for a week, I hope you snitched!

Katie, god I wish I was you..... 🙂

Happy days!

wow, you gotta love Brixton :D excellent crime stories from you and lou hehe.

It's been awhile since ive done it too, ive spent the whole day recovering, think im getting too old!

Hahahaaaa!!! 🙂 Thats so funny. I know them all outside KFC and in the bus shelters round the corner! Nightmare! On sunday its all change, you will see people plug in their speakers and singing about Jesus, then monday back to the ganja!

You have witnessed enough crime today to keep me in business for a week, I hope you snitched!

Katie, god I wish I was you..... 🙂

Lets swap places Lou. I need a job and some money, you can get drunk every night and sleep all day 😉

It's been awhile since ive done it too, ive spent the whole day recovering, think im getting too old!

You weren't tempted by hair of the dog?

I have certain steps to recover, sleep is stage 1, then bathroom, showers also good, fry up, strong Tea.

If all fails I'd have a drink and start again.

You're not too old yet Katie when you start getting the three day hangovers then you know you've had a good time sure (if you can remember it!) but you cannay do it too often!

You weren't tempted by hair of the dog?

I have certain steps to recover, sleep is stage 1, then bathroom, showers also good, fry up, strong Tea.

If all fails I'd have a drink and start again.

You're not too old yet Katie when you start getting the three day hangovers then you know you've had a good time sure (if you can remember it!) but you cannay do it too often!

I went bathroom then sleep. I may have been a bit ill 😉 That hasn't happened to me in ages, oops! drank wayyy too much.

I cant touch alcohol when i'm hungover, even seeing it makes me feel ill. 3 day hangover? not looking forward to that!

Consider myself well and truly told!

Its done, im glad my lack of inbox clearing has sparked such an amusing thread for you all! :D

Consider myself well and truly told!

Its done, im glad my lack of inbox clearing has sparked such an amusing thread for you all! :D

PMSL after so many posts the main lady has replied x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back