Viki, pull your finger out and empty your inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lou there's two things there which one should she do first??? We need to know😛

somedays not sundays.

Twas round your town today, haven't been there for a wee while, hope all well.

Don't forget to get your nuts out for the birdies:D

What were you doing round my way? I never saw you, but then the walls are proper tall in my gaff 😉

Nuts out for the birdies? You must be kidding. This is the ghetto yu'know 😱

What were you doing round my way? I never saw you, but then the walls are proper tall in my gaff 😉

Nuts out for the birdies? You must be kidding. This is the ghetto yu'know 😱

someone's snapped up a couple of properties and needs some work done on them, before they fall down!! on CHL if that makes any sense... past your gaff and do a right down the bottom of the hill at KFC. PS Parking is rubbish escpecially when the snow covers al the kerbs!

someone's snapped up a couple of properties and needs some work done on them, before they fall down!! on CHL if that makes any sense... past your gaff and do a right down the bottom of the hill at KFC. PS Parking is rubbish escpecially when the snow covers al the kerbs!

do they need any drawing/design work rossi????

do they need any drawing/design work rossi????

they've already got that sorted sorry AM there using someone we've only priced work for so far so hopefully he'll like our work and give us some work himself. Hope you get something soon.

they've already got that sorted sorry AM there using someone we've only priced work for so far so hopefully he'll like our work and give us some work himself. Hope you get something soon.

hahhaaaahahhaaahhhaaaaahhaaaa you so funny rossi !!!

No way? CHL is high crime! Sew your pockets up and put some running shoes on. That road keeps me in new clothes! Love it down there.

You should check out the refurb of the Ritzy bar on the corner of CHL, its nice. Also upstairs in their cafe on the first floor. Nice.

Just because you mentioned it, dont be tempted by KFC. Its still as dodgy as ****.

I will wave if I see you!

No way? CHL is high crime! Sew your pockets up and put some running shoes on. That road keeps me in new clothes! Love it down there.

On that line here's a joke:

Why does the river Mersey run through Liverpool?

Because it would be mugged otherwise!

Tom, you kept your christmas cracker jokes???!!!!:D

Hehehe, that's from my vast mind bank of crappy jokes Lou! That said, most of my sense of humour is like Elizabeth Fritzl - best kept locked away in darkened room and only let out once a year! 😛 God that's a terrible one.

Hehehe, that's from my vast mind bank of crappy jokes Lou! That said, most of my sense of humour is like Elizabeth Fritzl - best kept locked away in darkened room and only let out once a year! 😛 God that's a terrible one.

Thats why you get on so well with Rossi 😉:D

You should check out the refurb of the Ritzy bar on the corner of CHL, its nice. Also upstairs in their cafe on the first floor. Nice.

Just because you mentioned it, dont be tempted by KFC. Its still as dodgy as ****.

I will wave if I see you!

Yeah I got that impression not long after landing!! I wish I had time to check it out! I'll be outside first couple of hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back