Vicious circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very similier problems with me r.e my feet been very sore and hot as well, he wont let me have a fan in the bedroom infact anywhere he maintains all it does is fan the hot air around and therefore is useless i said to him it aint the only thing thats useless around here :D:D

lol. im not to bad as my hubby loves having the fan on as much as i do. my feet were so numb the other evening i slipped on my wooden floor in my bedroom because my feet were realy sweating when i took my flip flops off. think ill go to my doctor next week and ask her to double my tablets for my neopathy

lol. im not to bad as my hubby loves having the fan on as much as i do. my feet were so numb the other evening i slipped on my wooden floor in my bedroom because my feet were realy sweating when i took my flip flops off. think ill go to my doctor next week and ask her to double my tablets for my neopathy

Good luck with that I have to pluck up the courage to ring my doc but im already a pain in the butt, but my feet are really playig up and especially at night they tingle and become very hot on the soles.

Good luck with that I have to pluck up the courage to ring my doc but im already a pain in the butt, but my feet are really playig up and especially at night they tingle and become very hot on the soles.

a lady doctor started in my surgery and she has been great, ive been abit of a pain aswel, always something wrong with me lol but so far she has been very helpful to me, hope it lasts. yeah its the tingling thats the worst, it keeps you from sleeping and i kick about in bed, poor hubby gets alot of kicks in the night :D.

have they put you on any medication for your feet steff?

Last edited:
a lady doctor started in my surgery and she has been great, ive been abit of a pain aswel, always something wrong with me lol but so far she has been very helpful to me, hope it lasts. yeah its the tingling thats the worst, it keeps you from sleeping and i kick about in bed, poor hubby gets alot of kicks in the night :D.

have they put you on any medication for your feet steff?

I have not even got past the seeing the doc about my feet bit yet hun lol.

i can relate to this SOOOOOOOOOOOO much

my son gets dehydrated in this heat despite drinking several cups of no sugar squash every hour.

His numbers are sitting up in the 20's despite us giving him loads of correction doses throughout the day.

BUT evening/ nights are the worst with high blood sugars he becomes a wild child, noisey, disruptive, breaking things and generally difficult behaviour and refuses to go to bed. every night this week he's slept with me and hubby has been ousted to the spare room but the vicious circle goes on and on and i'm wondering how i'll break him out of the habit.

no answers for those of you who were after some but i understand the lack of sleep and moody behaviour - and hey i don't even have diabetes!!! (but of course i live with it)

good luck all,
rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back