Vicious circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
The hot weather at night is really effecting my sleeping pattern im usually a 7-8 hours a night girl but since this heat i am getting about 4 hours cutting my sleep by half, if im not up getting a drink im getting up and going to sleep on the sofa by the front door and its really showing during the day as im just becoming so so tired that in effect is then causing my levels to go over 10 again worst i have had is this afternoon i was 11 i am adament that it is the weather i hope that in the week to come it becomes alot cooler because i have been going really steady lately and have been so content i dont want anything ruining it for me.I can tell im being effected as well as my mood has changed im snapping again and that usually means levels are on the increase.

So please if any weather people hear my call please give me some wind.😛

It's supposed to be much cooler in the week to come Steff - I get hot enough in the Winter, never mind weather like this! 😱

It's supposed to be much cooler in the week to come Steff - I get hot enough in the Winter, never mind weather like this! 😱

Gotta add i am always hot 😉 ...I mean heat hot 😱

Bernie x

Its actually gray skies but still so muggy, im getting sick of it now lol.

I've got plenty of wind at the moment - but I don't think it's the sort you want!

I sympathise Steff- 4am usually sees me downstairs with the fan on- I am lucky that I don't have to work. Managing to keep my levels down by not moving very much! I never have liked this muggy heat- makes me feel sick. This year I am fitter than I have been for a while but I am wondering if a downside to the Byetta is an increased sensitivity to the heat? Bring on the rain tomorrow😉

Just read this and it's funny I have been really sluggish today and felt overly hot and bothered. I wasn't sure what to blame - the weather, the Byetta or PMT. I'm off to Cornwall to see my son tomorrow and it's such an effort to even pack my bag.:(

The hot weather at night is really effecting my sleeping pattern im usually a 7-8 hours a night girl but since this heat i am getting about 4 hours cutting my sleep by half, if im not up getting a drink im getting up and going to sleep on the sofa by the front door and its really showing during the day as im just becoming so so tired that in effect is then causing my levels to go over 10 again worst i have had is this afternoon i was 11 i am adament that it is the weather i hope that in the week to come it becomes alot cooler because i have been going really steady lately and have been so content i dont want anything ruining it for me.I can tell im being effected as well as my mood has changed im snapping again and that usually means levels are on the increase.

eat beanz if ya want wind!!!! lol :D

Grrrr! It's hotter now than it has been during the day!

Yeah i know ive opened the bedroom window as far as it will go , but that dont make a diffirence its all the thick hair i have thats the issue.

ive noticed a differance in my levels aswel. i cant sleep at night due to the heat, i usaly drop of around 1.30 am and my hubby an me have to have our fan on all night to keep cool. also my feet have been realy sore which is keeping me from sleeping an i think that is because my levels have been quite high, waking up with levels around 8-9 and some evenings i can be inbetween 10 -11 and i dont think its what im eating as im actuly eating less because its so warm. hope we get some cooler weather next week.

ive noticed a differance in my levels aswel. i cant sleep at night due to the heat, i usaly drop of around 1.30 am and my hubby an me have to have our fan on all night to keep cool. also my feet have been realy sore which is keeping me from sleeping an i think that is because my levels have been quite high, waking up with levels around 8-9 and some evenings i can be inbetween 10 -11 and i dont think its what im eating as im actuly eating less because its so warm. hope we get some cooler weather next week.

Very similier problems with me r.e my feet been very sore and hot as well, he wont let me have a fan in the bedroom infact anywhere he maintains all it does is fan the hot air around and therefore is useless i said to him it aint the only thing thats useless around here :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back