Update on Ellie and Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story well done to the dogs, i also spotted the story in the sun x

Not long got back from London, so it's been a long morning as we set off at 3am😱

Seen Tommy Walsh, Dr Hillary and several other celebs while in the Green Room...

I will let everyone into a sceret, I have for over 20 years now battled with agoraphobia and panic attacks which has a daily impact on my life (so I know exactly how Jones feels) So I could have clouted Les when he agreed to go to London to appear life on the show, my worst nightmare so I thought...

But being driven, helped a lot, and how we were treated by the Day Break team etc, it was brillient, I had no symptoms of panic that I normally get no palpations or breathing or feeling like I just want to do a runner a case of get me out of hear I can't cope😱

We had to stay on for a bit after we had done our live bit, so that some recording could be done, as HTV west country are doing a piece tonight:D That was real strange as you they take several takes of it all, with and with out words so that it can all be edited into one report...

Sorry Northerner, but alas it wasn't Adriene and Christine today, so couldn't say hello I was so dispointed as I was going to ask her autograph for you... I'm gutted

Glad to hear everything went well! A real shame that Christine wasn't there (not that bothered about Adrian 😉), but pleased to hear that you didn't suffer any panic attacks. Wow! Clearly this is such a popular story! I didn't agree with the person who commented on the story in the mail, that this kind of story gives the public a distorted view of diabetics, I think it is a wonderful human interest story 🙂

Once again, well done!

Wow, it really has snowballed! Well done you, for not having any panic attacks.🙂 Shame I missed daybreak, will have to see if I can find it online. I don't normally watch daybreak, but I would have watched it specially because of this.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back