Unable to send quick replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it works. Just testing as didn't have a clue what everyone was on about lol

yeah I'm on a Mac, but followed johns instructions and it worked

ooooh that's what the quote+ thing is, ive always wondered how to do that, thanks :D

Bear with me. I'm trying the multi quote thing, keeping in mind traceyw's pretty hilarious sequence...

Right. I just had to do something very weird:

Click 'quote +' next to all the ones I wanted. When I hit 'reply', saw no quotes. Then posted, to see if they just magically went up. They didn't.

So came out of thread, went back in. So then hit 'quote' (without +) on my own message, and suddenly I've got all the quotes I'd originally chosen in the box.

Sorry, I'm going to come out of this thread and try again on another thread, so I'm not using my own message to confuse myself...

I'm on an IMac by the way...Safari.

click on the 'quote+' post on multiple posts and then click 'Post reply", bottom left. The posts where you have clicked 'quote+' will show up in the reply box.

Right. I just had to do something very weird:

Click 'quote +' next to all the ones I wanted. When I hit 'reply', saw no quotes. Then posted, to see if they just magically went up. They didn't.

So came out of thread, went back in. So then hit 'quote' (without +) on my own message, and suddenly I've got all the quotes I'd originally chosen in the box.

Sorry, I'm going to come out of this thread and try again on another thread, so I'm not using my own message to confuse myself...

I'm on an IMac by the way...Safari.

i know!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back