Trying to Get off Insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your age does not preclude you from being Type 1 or LADA, there are many who have been diagnosed even in their 80 ies.
You may have answered your own question by saying if you don't have your insulin even the small dose your blood glucose goes up.
When you say I have answered my own question what do you mean. Does that mean I am T2 if it goes up when I forget the insulin. I am only an expert on me and anything that doesn't concern me has passed my by in the last 17 years. I can only learn so much. 🙂

When you say I have answered my own question what do you mean. Does that mean I am T2 if it goes up when I forget the insulin. I am only an expert on me and anything that doesn't concern me has passed my by in the last 17 years. I can only learn so much. 🙂
I was suggesting that if even with your low carb diet, if you didn't have your insulin then your blood glucose was going up, you actually need the insulin as if your blood glucose didn't go up then maybe you don't need to insulin. This would only be if you are Type 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back