Trulicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetGuy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Anyone else taking Trulicity? Just starting on it and wondering what experience others have had with it?

I have just been prescribed this and going for my first injection today. Reading the awful side effects people have had has really worried me and I’m debating whether to refuse the jab. I was offered Insulin and now wonder if this would be the better option

Hi Slash,
I was on Trulicity weekly injection with no side effects however it did nothing to lower my glucose so I was put on insulin.

still no reduction in my glucose levels though.

I was prescribed it but decided it against it. I read up on it and there were lots of bad feedback for side effects. Having tried 3 different drugs already and had bad side effects with them all I was too apprehensive to try this. I’ve come home today with Gliclazide to try but will probably go on to Insulin.

Thanks Karen. I had reservations about a drug that stays in your system for so long. I had been on the maximum dose of Victoza which had become ineffective. So this is the same thing really so I am not hopeful it is going to do anything. Three days in I have been okayish but it has had zero impact on the BG level so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back