Token Hypo on Casualty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched both casualty and holby city since they first started.

In casualty I think my favourite doctor ever was Mike Barrett played by Clive Mantle.

I like Casualty and Holby City, although do have my times of picking holes in it lol I couldn't stand Comfort and Fin, I do like Tess and Charlie, don't like the girl who is supposedly having his grandchild she just annoys me, and I don't know why Ruth married that guy it must have been a marriage of convenience as I am sure he is having an affair. In Holby City I don't like that new nurse who has come into it who is actually a qualified dr in her country, she is just plain scary.

The one in Corrie was Katy Harris, her mum Angela went to prison saying that she had killed her hubby, but it was actually Katy who did it. katy couldn't cope with that and fed herself loads of sugar and died.

I see Home & Away have a miracle cure for Ruby's diabetes, after her diagnosis and hypo she has never done a test or given an injection or mentioned her diabetes at all.. and with her current storyline where she spent a few nights drunk as a skunk she didn't suffer at all.. her diabetes seems to have disappeared???

Must be great living in a soap like home and away and be able to forget all about your medical condition!! 🙄

I love that new scary nurse on Holby - she's great on TV but wouldn't like her caring for me! Although she actually seems to know her stuff!

The one in Corrie was Katy Harris, her mum Angela went to prison saying that she had killed her hubby, but it was actually Katy who did it. katy couldn't cope with that and fed herself loads of sugar and died.
Cheers squidge i dont even remmeber her having D lol , grr and i call myself a soap buff

No who was that Barb?[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Squidge for answering that, I knew she was a Katy but couldn't remember her full name. Definitely not a good role model, could have been dealt with in a much more sympathetic, and realistic, light.

i watched yesterday i thought it was rubbish they portrait diabetics as looking like druggy and desperates i think we should complain to the bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back