time to say goodbye .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi guys,

I really have tryed my best not to let it get to this point, but with huge regret i am leaving the forum and NO i have made my choice and i will NOT be returning , in the past i have needed time away due to my low bouts of depression but on this occasion i will not be returning , i've made some really good friends in the last 9 month and i will miss alot of you but i no longer feel comfortable in this place i have done alot of good things in this place and i know im a good person but im just not getting what i need from here, it has helped me immensly since i joined and for that i thank everyone of you , you have all played your part in helping me in my diabetic journey, I will however before i go say i hope the Meet goes really well next week and everyone has a reallY good xmas

All the best

Steff xx

Hi Steff, I know you have your reasons, but you know that you are always welcome here should you ever wish to return. You've been a great support to many people from the day you joined. I hope that, in return, you've learned a lot that will help you with your diabetes.

Wishing you well🙂

{{{{Steff}}}}

Thanks for all the help and support Steph - you are a star!

Take care sweetheart

Bob x

Steff, you know my views. I wish you wouldn't go, but I wish you well whatever you decide. Take care of yourself love.

Ally

Errr hellllloooooooo don't you dare young lady......... I've pm'd you. x

Sorry your feel this way Steff you're good for this place! But never say never! We'll still be here if you wanna come back.

Now you look after yourself.

Take care

Rossi

Steff I will miss you, you have helped me a lot too. Good luck with everything you do. I for one will welcome you back should you decide to return. If you want to keep in touch PM me and I'll let you have my email adress.

I do hope by some chance you change your mind.

But I do hope you are alright, and feel free to help us all out again.

Please

Take care

Steff, I'm really gonna miss you, you're one of a group of people who's posts I always look out for.

I'm so sorry you feel this way, but you know yourself best of all. I do hope you find your way back here sometime.

Missing you already.................. :(:(

xx

Steph, I am sure you have your reasons - I just want you to know that it has been a pleasure 'knowing' you and you have given a lot of people help and advice for the time you have been a member of this forum.🙂

I am very sad to see you leave - I wont ask why - but please always know that your welcome back any time - the place wont be the same without your lovely greetings and friendly messages!

I hope that you and your lovely family (especially your little boy) have a wonderful and peaceful christmas and that you start to feel better within yourself. I know its your birthday near christmas - so I wish you a happy birthday sweeheart and will be thinking of you. (mine is 15th Dec).🙂Bev x

steff you know my feeling on this....i ll miss you cuz XXXX:(

Will miss you. Youve often been the first (and quickest) responder when ive really needed to hear from someone.

I really hope this is justa breather and youll come back soon :(

Im sad.

xx

Oh, why?....I am so sad that you will not be posting here anymore Steff.

I may not say it, but, well, I always look out for your posts and enjoy reading them. We may not of spoken too often via the forum, but all the same I will very much miss you :(

All the best and warm wishes, Ellowyne x

Will miss you. Youve often been the first (and quickest) responder when ive really needed to hear from someone.

Steff, I agree with Viki. You are the 'fastest finger first' miss! I shall really really miss you. You joined just before me I think and you are the person most prominent in my mind from the begining that I really enjoyed reading your posts.

Im sure you have many offers, PM me if you ever fancy chat.

MIssing you already!:(
xXx

No words can describe how sad I am.

I will be off too now, at least for a while. things here are not good, I will miss you all, especially Steff, :(

I dont want to hijack this thread, but would like to say a big thank you to all who have helped me with my diabetes and other stuff too. thanks and take care

I will be off too now, at least for a while. things here are not good, I will miss you all, especially Steff, :(

I dont want to hijack this thread, but would like to say a big thank you to all who have helped me with my diabetes and other stuff too. thanks and take care

tracy not you aswell come on folks what is happening!!! this is just a forum!

everyones leaving :( I'm really saddened by this, especially as i have really no idea whats happened to cause it

I'll miss you guys xxxxxxxx

Tracey - you cant leave! Your one of the pumping family! Just have a few days away from the forum - sometimes it all gets too much and sometimes its hard to feel like your an individual - but you would be so missed - just like Steph! Please have a re-think - you would be great for someone starting on a pump - apart from us parents!🙂Bev xxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear Steff and Tracey, feeling lost already... I wonder what's going on?

Please know that you always have this place, and that here too you do GOOD.

Steff: you have been there so very often for us and me; I have so enjoyed your posts. Don't know whats happening, but thank you and please come back when you're ready.

Tracey: what's up? I'm sorry about whatever it is. PM?

Love to you both.

But you are my pumping buddy? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back