This isnt where it started but it may be where it ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank you all for your kindness and support during a very low moment, I am a little embarrassed by my post and realise everyone has thing in life to contend with. I hadnt eaten very much and had drunk some wine which made the emotions flood out. I am OK and apologise for not coming back to update this thread until now, I just felt a little foolish and at my age should know better, thank you to those that also messaged me privately I will reply to you allxxx
I only saw this thread for the first time today. I wanted to say that I completely understand how you were feeling and i am so glad you are feeling a bit more positive now. I know that when my blood sugars get out of whack it has a real negative effect on my mood and can kick me into depression. Please do not feel foolish for being human - emotions are tricky buggers and can sneak up on you when you least expect it.

I want to thank you all for your kindness and support during a very low moment, I am a little embarrassed by my post and realise everyone has thing in life to contend with. I hadnt eaten very much and had drunk some wine which made the emotions flood out. I am OK and apologise for not coming back to update this thread until now, I just felt a little foolish and at my age should know better, thank you to those that also messaged me privately I will reply to you allxxx
No need for apologies, good to 'see' you back 🙂

Big hugs to you @Jenny65

Glad you are feeling much more yourself. And absolutely no embarrassment necessary.

Jenny, I am pleased you are feeling better. There is no need to be embarrassed. This is a great place to vent. Please keep coming back. Sometimes we just need to offload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back