Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
Thought it would be fun if we compered our dislikes
Computer Trolls
celery
shink wrap on cds and dvds
The fact that my mum was right about high heels
people who just see my illness and not me and or think because i live in residential living im thick, listen hun im degree educated

What do I dislike....
Shrink rap on CDS and DVDS.
Celery...The most boring vegetable in the world(On the other hand I absolutely love celeriac)
Computer Trolls...Quite simply they're the scum of the Earth.
Prawns...because they make me sick if i eat them.
Tofu...Horrible tasteless rubbish.
TV ads...there's way too many of them and AD breaks are now way too long.

Shallow people..I absolutely hate them.
And
Repeats on TV...there's way too many of them.

Last edited:
Wow, how long have you got! Lol....
I now consider myself to be a grumpy old man, and I fully embrace that.
As I've got older I realise that life's too short to be putting up with stuff in your life that you really don't like, so give it the elbow.

For me the list really is long, but highlights include:
Work! gave that up last year and being retired is wonderful. My pension is pants, but its enough to live on.
People that get up your nose/annoy you, etc, whoever they are, whatever it is that they do, just get them out of your life.
TV adverts. Now record pretty much everything I watch, (not that much TBH) so I can just skim past the ads.
Reality TV. No, just no.
Impolite people. It costs nothing to have manners and be polite, but its sadly lacking in so many people now?
Bad service, be it a shop, online, pub, restaurant, etc, it just grinds my gears when you receive bad service.
Oh and lastly, Tea without sugar..... [Sob]... :rofl:

Bananas - It isn't just dislike, I'm near phobic about them!
Coffee
Clowns - just no.
That everyone else in my family are blind to the things I leave on the stairs to take up.
That I can't eat all the cheesecake and Lindt chocolate whilst staying slim/non diabetic.

Thought it would be fun if we compered our dislikes
Computer Trolls
celery
shink wrap on cds and dvds
The fact that my mum was right about high heels
people who just see my illness and not me and or think because i live in residential living im thick, listen hun im degree educated
People who say, "I'm not [racist/sexist/homophobic] but ..."

Coffee
Clowns - just no.
That everyone else in my family are blind to the things I leave on the stairs to take up.
That I can't eat all the cheesecake and Lindt chocolate whilst staying slim/non diabetic.
i can identify with the last one. I'm a grumpy old woman as well

We are a bunch of miserable old gits lol

Coffee
Clowns - just no.
My Mum loves Lindt - and so do I!

Coffee
Clowns - just no.
Creepy clowns: the ultimate tautology.

1728849023916.png

My Mum loves Lindt - and so do I!
It's the best chocolate in the world. This is fact, not opinion :D .
I'm just pleased they do an 85% dark. It's not quite a white chocolate truffle but it's better than no Lindt at all!

Raw celery (but I like celeriac)
Bananas 😱
Rude people
People who dress their pets in clothes....let them be animals not dolls
Not a long list. Life is too short to get wound up by minor irritations. I always try to find something nice to smile about every day. Some days life just sucks but I try not to dwell on it.

excuse the ignorance wots that
Sorry: "tautology" means an unnecessary duplication. In this case, there's no need to mention that some clowns are 'creepy' - because all clowns are creepy!

Sorry: "tautology" means an unnecessary duplication. In this case, there's no need to mention that some clowns are 'creepy' - because all clowns are creepy!
thamks

I've got (amongst a million other things)

Traffic lights - especially those that have queues in all directions whilst time is allowed for non existent pedestrians to leisurely amble across the road.
People who thrash hedges with flails leaving wood splinters all over the road to puncture all bike tyres and some car tyres as well.

People who say something is bad/awful because they don’t like it.
People who say something is the best because they like it (and haven’t tried all other options).
In other words, people who report their preferences as fact.

I also don’t like celery … and celeriac.

Well celery, tofu and any banana that is not raw with a 99.9% yellow skin have to be at the top
trolls and bullies, and people who are habitually unpleasant - I can deal with such people online, but they really get to me offline
Adverts and reality tv ... oh yes, they are dreadful
Really too many thing to count, I need a rock to hide under.

Back