The results are in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
true enough, but I wouldn't worry too much just keep an eye on it. Do you have a home testing kit? That would help have a few days off the sauce and relax and see what you are, then maybe test after a skinfull? Hmm maybe not the best medical advise around!

Take care

Rossi

Yep I do have a home monitor, that's what I used to get those two results 🙂 I'm going to do a couple of tests a week to see what it is like on an average day.

Well done with your HBA1C. I think different things we are going through effect everything going on the inside. Also, there's nothing better to raise the blood pressure but the stress of it being done. I can often feel my pulse rising by the second when they wrap that thing round the top of my arm.

I found my HBA1c went down as did my weight but then my cholesterol went up 😱 You just can't win can you?

My bodies all over the place itself at the mo so i am a fine one to talk but it sounds to me that you are heading in the right direction with the positive attitude...stick with it...

Bernie xx 🙂

Hi Bernie 🙂

Yes, my blood pressure is always higher when I get it done at the docs! I do know though, that my diet has been bad since getting back from Oz a few weeks ago and I've also been doing little exercise (holiday blues!). The appointment has given me a kick up the backside and i'm now eating how I did before, generally healthy. I'm trying to go a step futher and go low GL, my plan for getting my HbA1c down and a bit of weight loss.

Brown belt in kickboxing eh?? sounds very healthy to me :D

I tested earlier and it was first 133/70 and then 134/67. Still too high.

My resting pulse was 82 when I took those readings (eek)

Tested again yesterday and got:

124/72
123/75

Resting heart rate- 65

That's better! Crazy how much better my HR is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back