The pump arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good news..

My handset should be here tomorrow:D

Not sure who actually ended up paying for it, but it wasn't me! I know when I spoke to the Rep of Thursday, she was saying it had gone quite a way up the chain of commande on Roche side....

Not allowed to use it until I've had some training:(

Lol, Ellie,
I bet it went a long way up as well. There's a matter of pump reps etc reading forums. So any bad publicity is not good.
So homework if you so choose once your handset has arrived is to go around all the forums and tell everyone you now have a handset and how great Roche are ............eventually :D

Thats great Ellie. Sure you will love it. when is the training?

Not sure when training will take place has the rep was talking to my pump nurse to see if I needed traing with both or them, or whether the rep will be able to train me with out my pump nurse..

As yet I haven't got my meter it should be coming today (told Monday or Tuesday) getting a bit worried as normally if anything comes from Roche it tends to be delivered in the morning.. Saying that most things I order tend to be delivered in the morning...

So starting to ponder!

I'll be flaming if it doesn't arrive today, as I've got to go out at some point on errands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back