the only thing without any sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im waiting on a call to see if their happy for me to remove because of it's hit a misses. I'm not coping with it and just making me feel worse about the position thd other day

If you are self funding then it is up to you how you use or don't use your Libre but I expect if you are getting on the NHS they have to be sure you are using it to good effect otherwise it is a waste when funding issues are why many people are struggling to get them funded.

If you are self funding then it is up to you how you use or don't use your Libre but I expect if you are getting on the NHS they have to be sure you are using it to good effect otherwise it is a waste when funding issues are why many people are struggling to get them funded.
They knew I was having a break before. They agreed to this. This praticksrvwas one I picked up from the hostpal. The reason they were adiment of having on me was because of something but I had to remove it. Because I wasn't coping and no was avajbld to speak I've not ordered them from prescription for q whole month. It was just causing me get into a mental state(so therimotty inchould aruge it wasn't go no to not remove it). I do feel bad for it though,

It can't use it to good effect because of all the issues I had with it.

It also seemed from this one I was getting an allergic reaction to it.

although with all the failed sensors I got they weren't working anyway. i would also like to try something else at one point isn't an option obersoully that isn't an option.

That’s a shame. For me, (T2) the LibreFreestyle has been life changing. That’s not to say it works all the time. Maybe it’s worth asserting yourself to hold ‘Abbot’ a little more accountable to all of us when the sensors don’t work? Rather than miss an opportunity to improve our health?

Check out ‘Libre Freestyle free sample’ thread to connect with others?

That’s a shame. For me, (T2) the LibreFreestyle has been life changing. That’s not to say it works all the time. Maybe it’s worth asserting yourself to hold ‘Abbot’ a little more accountable to all of us when the sensors don’t work? Rather than miss an opportunity to improve our health?

Check out ‘Libre Freestyle free sample’ thread to connect with others?
All ablett to is replace them for them to stop working I think this best I stick with back for now.

Hmm dififintlly seem be finding myself wanting to know to whating to know what's been going on between finger pricks now)

what is it you do for a job? My job requires a high levels of fitness and a lot of gym time to maintain that. even more to regain the muscle and coordination issues caused by my HBA1C of 107 in Nov 21. I found best way is to have 2 way conversation with boss and if I disappear for 5 mins to check BGC be it via my prick test or to review a CGM in other cases then it being done for a reason. But i do not have to declare anything if i dont want to. if you do they

Also try talking to workmates and explain what BCG means and likely impacts. I found most people are very interested and in some cases more interested than me. It can reassure both ways that they know you unlikely to go "wibble" on them but also if you do they know what to look for and how to best help you if needed.

Hope this helps new to diabetes and even newer to this forum

what is it you do for a job? My job requires a high levels of fitness and a lot of gym time to maintain that. even more to regain the muscle and coordination issues caused by my HBA1C of 107 in Nov 21. I found best way is to have 2 way conversation with boss and if I disappear for 5 mins to check BGC be it via my prick test or to review a CGM in other cases then it being done for a reason. But i do not have to declare anything if i dont want to. if you do they

Also try talking to workmates and explain what BCG means and likely impacts. I found most people are very interested and in some cases more interested than me. It can reassure both ways that they know you unlikely to go "wibble" on them but also if you do they know what to look for and how to best help you if needed.

Hope this helps new to diabetes and even newer to this forum
My job is as a steward(well that's the tillte) but it can mean doing anything and everything) it's ad hoc. Not that I worked in the last month due to something going one with me.(its so bed tonight I ended up coming back to a and e)

My job is as a steward(well that's the tillte) but it can mean doing anything and everything) it's ad hoc. Not that I worked in the last month due to something going one with me.(its so bed tonight I ended up coming back to a and e)
Oh dear, what medication did they give you. As it may take a little while to work.

Oh dear, what medication did they give you. As it may take a little while to work.
It's more the fact it just keeps getting worse. It's another call to 111 last night. I'm trying to be persist that my doctors will do a scan sooner rather than later.

111 yesterday did say yesterday even if i do go to a and e ring the doctors in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back