The Mechanism of Type 2 Diabetes developing

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, if I was being serious and not joking, I probably would get my paper checked by a Chinese person first too.

Katie it would still make more sense! Even using your left foot to write it with cucumbers over your eyes! (aren't they good for your eyes!) Maybe that's what he was doing!??

Katie it would still make more sense! Even using your left foot to write it with cucumbers over your eyes! (aren't they good for your eyes!) Maybe that's what he was doing!??

i'll give it a go, see if my paper makes more sense 😉

and yep it's good for you, try it :D

Thanks a lot for the suggestions to my english gramatical errors in this self-recommendation letter. The author really craves to have an expert on diabetic treatment to exchange ideas about the real cause of that and hopes his theory would make a new era for type 2 diabetics treatment.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions to my english gramatical errors in this self-recommendation letter. The author really craves to have an expert on diabetic treatment to exchange ideas about the real cause of that and hopes his theory would make a new era for type 2 diabetics treatment.

Hi

I thinks it very noble of you to have written a paper and wanting to make a new era for type 2 treatment but I think the whole point of all my friends comments is that they do not understand your paper. Neither do I, sorry.

We are all striving for better care for all diabetes, 1, 2 or other and discuss and debate this on a daily basis on this huge forum. Perhaps you could join in some of the discussions and you would get your answers. 🙂

I tried reading it but it really didn't make any sense and got bored a couple of sentences in!

I tried reading it but it really didn't make any sense and got bored a couple of sentences in!

I think the problem is not so much the content of the OP's post, or its approximation to English, but that it is not really appropriate for the group. I think Hanpeng Wang is looking for scientific experts to discuss his theories with. Whilst we do discuss the latest science and findings, we're not the type of 'experts' he's looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back