Telling it like it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anxiety. i suffer with migraines, but i don't know if that is classed as a condition?

Yes it is. It can have many of the same causes as eczema and asthma, i.e., allergies, stress and/or genetics.

I have had colitis since I was 16. I have oesophagitis and had a gastric ulcer some years ago. I also suffer from osteoarthritis of the spine.

As you can see apart from the diabetes I'm a really healthy guy🙂

Although people tell me how fit and healthy I look!

Brilliant, but overall positive article that just about sums it all up! By the way Rossi, Katie and Emma, my keyboard was in danger of being washed away too! FGS Northe, make me laugh!

Phil! What a pain to have to cope with all that as well! I have hypothyroidism diagnosed at the same time as diabetes, and apparently they often go together (both autoimmune problems).

Brilliant, but overall positive article that just about sums it all up! By the way Rossi, Katie and Emma, my keyboard was in danger of being washed away too! FGS Northe, make me laugh!

Phil! What a pain to have to cope with all that as well! I have hypothyroidism diagnosed at the same time as diabetes, and apparently they often go together (both autoimmune problems).

One of the worst things was for along time every time I had been ill and prescribed anibiotics, within a week to 10 days of taking them I'd have a bad flare up of my colitis. It was only a few years ago that the doctors found out that my colitis was actually being aggravated by penicillin so now I can no longer be prescribed it as it makes me really ill.

I'm glad the doctors found that penicillin was aggravating my colitis as the last time I'd been prescribed it for a throat infection I ended up being laid up in bed for 3 weeks with a colitis flareup!

I suppose the thing is you have to learn to live with your illnesses and the more you know about them and what causes problems the more you can do to avoid complications, but it's a constant learning process as I'm sure everyone here will attest.

I suppose the thing is you have to learn to live with your illnesses and the more you know about them and what causes problems the more you can do to avoid complications, but it's a constant learning process as I'm sure everyone here will attest.

You have been through the mill, it's great you can be positive and deal with it head on. It's all bewildering at times, but as the article says, you just have to keep trying! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back