T3c diagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Roland,
Yes great to have a nice w/ end away to thank my wife for being so supportive and plenty of walking and eating.It was a split trip but done 900 miles in 3 days without the D causing me any issues.
I want to be able to live as normal a life as possible and manage the D accordingly and gradually I am finding ways of accommodating both strands without compromising the other.A few short weeks ago I was concerned about driving short distances and how it would effect my D management but your reassuring words have helped give me a lot of confidence.

Thanks Duane,
Most of us who had an AP who are now 3c probably had much more of a severe attack hence were hospitalised for weeks including time in ICU( not me) so necrosis at the time.
The link with diabetes back in 2008/9 was probably not well known so no surprises the medics did not say anything.
Again most of us may have experienced some bearable discomfort in early stages but the actual later AP attack could not be endured without a hospital admission and plenty of pain relief.
All of the bouts of pancreatitis before my gall bladder was removed involved stays in hospital of at least a week. On one occasion the day I was sent home as being fit, I was back in A&E and admitted for another few days.

I’ve just been notified via the MyGP app that I have a 10 minute phone consultation to discuss my queries around T3c.
  • Is 10 minutes enough?
  • What do I ask given the amount of time I have been allotted?
  • Do I ask for a longer appointment to discuss further investigation?
  • Should I be asking for a referral to investigate pancreas damage/necrosis?
As always your help and advice is always greatly appreciated, thank you ☺️

I’ve just been notified via the MyGP app that I have a 10 minute phone consultation to discuss my queries around T3c.
  • Is 10 minutes enough?
  • What do I ask given the amount of time I have been allotted?
  • Do I ask for a longer appointment to discuss further investigation?
  • Should I be asking for a referral to investigate pancreas damage/necrosis?
As always your help and advice is always greatly appreciated, thank you ☺️
When is your app't? Can rhis wait until tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back