T2 blood sugar 24.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't because it is not actually yoghurt but a Quark based product.
That's a shame, I always thought natural Quark had live cultures. Like some yogurts the flavoured ones don't always have them.

Those are the ones, the vanilla one is nice with stewed rhubarb.
yes i love Rhubarb.
I was thinking off Fennal Ghoolash but my recipe has spuds . Have you ever tried Fennel with celeriac? Or is swede better. Just winter evenings at end of week abd i bought fennel at the market.

That's a shame, I always thought natural Quark had live cultures. Like some yogurts the flavoured ones don't always have them.
No but its milk based and 3.4 for vanilka 100g of carbs per pot . Where as 100g of greek yoghurt 3.7.
I guess it should make one feel fuller.

yes i love Rhubarb.
I was thinking off Fennal Ghoolash but my recipe has spuds . Have you ever tried Fennel with celeriac? Or is swede better. Just winter evenings at end of week abd i bought fennel at the market.
Fennel has a really nice flavour sort of aniseed but I find it has a diuretic effect and spend all night up and down visiting the loo.

Fennel has a really nice flavour sort of aniseed but I find it has a diuretic effect and spend all night up and down visiting the loo.
I love adore fennrl but the celeriac has s strong flavour so not sure they match. i think fennel is a diuretic and helps my inflammation. Perhaps thats why a bit of sugar helped me with my
Jardiance . i don't go to pee much . Not like i was told i would.

So why am I still hungry four months on? Why am I still sore and have no energy that this diet claims to help?
I've had one meal wrong and actually felt a buzz with it. Would not eat that way as it has always just been kept special for treats
If the hunger would go it would help but I have no evidence of any diet achieving it.
IIf I don't eat I am okay for a while but as soon as I eat I
am never full and think of food and feel hungry.
There are some people like my wife who have constant hunger thru their genes. My wife fortunately has the will power to overcome it. I'm not sure if there are any drugs to help but it is a well-known problem.

There are some people like my wife who have constant hunger thru their genes. My wife fortunately has the will power to overcome it. I'm not sure if there are any drugs to help but it is a well-known problem.
So it is the genes, I guess it must be as our family are all on the large side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back