T!D Consistently High Blood Levels in the mornings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred - has the increase to 60u helped? How much and in what way has it helped?

And welcome to the adult world of diabetes - where all of us become expert at carrying out controlled practical biology experiments on ourselves. We then have to analyse the results, and that's what I've just asked you to do. But - it's an ongoing process, this one. So - now you live with that increase you've made, for as long as is necessary for it to stand up OK with you doing whatever you do variously, cos not one of us does exactly the same things every single day, whenever you do it (eg walking to the shops or to a friend's house once a month, or playing football or watching it at the ground, etcetera) and then re-assess whether you need another touch more added to what you've already added - or was it too much? That last bit is because adding 7u to 53u sounds rather a lot, all in one go, to me - over 10%. But there again I've never been male, or even an 18 year old female - with diabetes - so all these thoughts of mine are offered as that rather than as medical advice.

Keep a note of what you actually eat every day, and your activity (yes I do know that's a PITA) so then when you come to re-assess yourself, you'll have more info to base your thoughts on.

I would actually tell your clinic soon what you've done yourself - and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back