Swine flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had flu the week before I went on holiday, when I spoke to my GP he just said, stay in bed, watch tv and take paracetamol. Who knows if I had a regular case of flu or swine flu? I kinda hope I had swine flu because now I will have some immunity from it and shouldn't get seriously ill if I catch it again.

At work we were given the flu instructions of what to do if we feel unwell at home or work. We have even got a staff flu reporting line.

I wasn't worried about it before, as I think I said on here, but like Katie the people dieing with no health problems has got me a bit worried.

I am petrified yesterday my son came out with a letter saying a member of staff and a child in year 5 had confirmed cases of swine flu and that no more cases would now be confirmed if anymore come down with it , also we have 5 schools in the borough who have also had multiple cases of swine flu it is getting closer and closer to home and it really worries me .I know at work we have been giving all the guidelines etc etc,but it still makes me really wary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back