Sweet Dreams App - game changer

rianos

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Not sure if others are aware of this but I got it recently and think it’s amazing. I’ve got an iphone 14 pro and I can get my readings directly on my lock screen without even having to unlock my phone. You can configure it in various views as below and it works with libre and dexcom.
IMG_7814.pngIMG_7815.png

Think most people with a smart watch already use it, I do on my Apple Watch. Just make sure to check the official app before or during driving.

To get the display on your phone's lock screen do you need to pay for the subscription to Sweet Dreams?

I use Gluroo which does the same.
Very handy

Attachments

• IMG_5294.png
    IMG_5294.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
To get the display on your phone's lock screen do you need to pay for the subscription to Sweet Dreams?
I ran Sweet Dreams and Gluroo (thank you @PhoebeC!) alongside each other - and also cancelled the (paid for) renewal following the 7 day free subscription to Sweet Dreams - to get a feel for which I preferred. They do seem to do exactly the same thing on the Lock Screen (so both good) but I have to say I prefer the little chart that also is presented with Sweet Dreams - so I would have stuck with Sweet Dreams and removed Gluroo. However, Sweet Dreams doesn't provide that lock screen view without the paid sub so that decided me and Sweet Dreams has been deleted so I'm just using Gluroo.

Note I don't think the paid for sub for SD was unreasonable at £20 per annum but Gluroo does what I want and it's free - so no brainer for me.

I do wish it displayed on my iwatch too but I’m just being picky and maybe that will come one day

I do wish it displayed on my iwatch too but I’m just being picky and maybe that will come one day
What do you want displayed on your watch and with what apps? Many of us already have bg on our watches

What do you want displayed on your watch and with what apps? Many of us already have bg on our watches
I had it set up at one point, I can’t remember the app.
My glucose levels.
I get the libre alarms high or low which is so helpful.

I think I’ll try gluroo on my phone. I don’t have an Apple Watch, but if I got one will gluroo display on that too?

I think I’ll try gluroo on my phone. I don’t have an Apple Watch, but if I got one will gluroo display on that too?
Pretty much any watch with a calendar can display it as a calendar complication

Back