Sudden Improvement of BG Levels and Retinopathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaylz thanks for sharing helps a lot hearing from others who have actually gone through something similar
My laser is tomorrow
But have had a bleed in one eye so not sure they will treat that one until blood clears up

Does anyone have experience of bleeding in the eye ? Does it clear up?? And go away? I've had a bleed over the weekend and can see wiggly lines and black specks ace9ss my eye
Also how long did you wait from diagnosis to receiving laser ??

Does anyone have experience of bleeding in the eye ? Does it clear up?? And go away? I've had a bleed over the weekend and can see wiggly lines and black specks ace9ss my eye
Also how long did you wait from diagnosis to receiving laser ??
How is your blood pressure as a friend had a bleed in her eye and went to the GP on the advice of the optician and her blood pressure was sky high and he said that was probably the reason for the bleed.

@Kaylz thanks for sharing helps a lot hearing from others who have actually gone through something similar
My laser is tomorrow
But have had a bleed in one eye so not sure they will treat that one until blood clears up
Hi, How did your Laser go? I expect they didnt do the eye with the bleed? Thet may have said wait to see if the eye clears, which it sometimes does. If it doesnt clear they will do a Victrectomy which I will not go into. but it is not too bad (I have had both eyes done) and the laser that they can do at that time is amazing and will obviate the need for ever needing lase again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back