Steff - please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Steff - hope you get it all sorted out.

I've now been with 3 different doctors (all through moving house) and the differences between them are huge! You'd think they'd have to provide some sort of consistent service.

NiVZ

Steph,
Sorry to hear your so upset - take some time away and sort your self out and get a better GP! We will all be here for you.🙂Bev x

Hun I'm sorry the appointment didn't go so well yesterday for you I can completely understand you wanting time out but if you need anything or want to talk like others have said you've been there for me so many times i'd really like to help if I can. Hope things go as well as possible for you at 2 I will be thinking of you xxx

big hugs steff, take all the time that you need but know that we all care about you and are here for you..........x

(((Hugs))) Steff hope you get sorted this afternoon xxx

good luck today hun thinking of you xxxxx

Sorry to hear that you've had a tough time with your GP. Hope you get everything sorted quickly and that the new Doctor is better.

Take care
Phil

Good luck Steff- hope you get it all sorted. PM me if you need to let off steam. Take care. x

Hi Steff
Sorry to hear that you've had a rough time recently and would like to thank you for your recent support and kind words to me and I would like to return this to you! Your confidence will return, you sound to me like a very strong woman and its awful that you've had to experience such an ordeal with someone whom you put confidence and trust in. I do hope that your meeting with your GP answers some of your questions and remember it is your choice to move practice.
Big hugs and hope to hear from you again very soon.
Jackie xx

So sorry to hear you're going through a rough time at the moment Steff but would also like to thank you for helping me over the last few days re: questions to ask GP (i'll PM you but no worries about getting back to me)

take care Steff (visualise that celery dunked in that choccy!)

best wishes Ness x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back