starting pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep at it Grandma. It does get easyer ! They will be able to download all info on pump. Keep a diary of carb intake & what you are doing !!. For first couple of weeks i only took onboard only deffenet carbs (if such a thing ? eg tins & packets etc). Medtronics have an Easy bolus button & very easy to do a correction on a high blood ! Good luck 😉

Keep at it Grandma. It does get easyer ! They will be able to download all info on pump. Keep a diary of carb intake & what you are doing !!. For first couple of weeks i only took onboard only deffenet carbs (if such a thing ? eg tins & packets etc). Medtronics have an Easy bolus button & very easy to do a correction on a high blood ! Good luck 😉

thanks Hobie got to see DNS today and think I know how to do the TBR at 20% now. Got a bit of chesty cough today and runny nose so think that I had a bit of temp yesterday not to bad today and bloods in the 8.00 to 11.0 range so dont think Ill do the TBR just yet she is going to phone me about 17.00 to night. H ave been keeping diary on everything I eat. The Combo dose the corrections for you on a high blood and seem to be finding my way around things she said she was pleased with things so will let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back