Staff Party Last Night in Kunshan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the staff out lastnight to thanks them for shipping the first 10,000 motors ontime and they really have worked very hard. Drank a LOT of beer after gettng involved in a drinking competition with the "young'uns" and I haven't drank beer for a very long time indeed.
Anyway left them in total shock lol They just couldn't keep up.
Seems to have been good for my levels also lol.
Anyway, some photos.
View attachment 8678 View attachment 8679 View attachment 8680 View attachment 8681 View attachment 8682 View attachment 8683 View attachment 8684 View attachment 8685 View attachment 8686 View attachment 8687
Honestly...egos have a lot to answer for😉

As soon as I read this I was on Google Earth. About 800 mile from Hong Kong. You get in some places Vince. Hope you & staff had a good one. 😎
We did, a practice run for Newcastle June 23 😉

The food looks amazing, if a little challenging to the western palate! Glad you had a good time.🙂
Thanks Bloden, the duck heads I passed on lol

I'm not sure if they would remember anything after drinking that much Jean...if it weren't for the photographs😉.
That's about correct 🙄

Vince...strictly that's cheating:D.
Not cheating Bubbsie, I like to think of it more as having a competitive advantage in the market or in this case the bar .:D

Ahh bless her Vince...she was checking you're okay...someone cares about you...someone has to look after you after a night on the tiles😛😛😛.
I need to draw the line somewhere, 3.40 this morning I need big speaks with her.

Not cheating Bubbsie, I like to think of it more as having a competitive advantage in the market or in this case the bar .:D
Yes...that's called cheating Vince:D

I need to draw the line somewhere, 3.40 this morning I need big speaks with her.
Ahh don't...you're off soon & she'll be there without you...perhaps she knows & is making the most of it...you should be grateful🙂

Most of it except the duck heads, I draw the line at them.
WTF...duck heads???????...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Animals, especially cats, can sense when your blood sugars are low. Miss Mao woke you up in concern & the figure you posted on the waking thread was appraching the 4.0 hypo mark! @Bubbsie was right, Miss Mao cares about you, @Vince_UK! Aww! 🙂
Well @Lanny they were fine at 3.40 this morning lol a 6 hehe.
I thnk she need additional training. :D

Yumosaurus....food looks phenomenal....and the drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back