Snacks

Odette DUK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi there,

I hope you were able to enjoy the festivities and the BG's were kind! I just thought you might be interested in the upcoming Virtual Q&A Panel for parents and carers of children with type 1. The details are below but please do let me know if you have any other questions!

As a parent or carer, you’ll know that type 1 can affect the whole family. There’s so much to think about, and it’s impossible to get it right all the time.

Join us for our ‘Being a parent or carer to a child with type 1’ Virtual Q&A Panel Session on Thursday, 28 January 2021 (7pm-8.30pm).

You’ll hear from our five brilliant panellists - parents at different stages of their child’s type 1 journey. From learning how to do their own dose adjustments, to getting ready to leave for university, to becoming parents themselves.

The panellists will talk about how they’ve managed their biggest challenges. And they’ll reflect on how they keep positive. You can ask them any questions you like, no matter how big or small.

The link to sign up to any of our upcoming panel sessions is here: https://eu.eventscloud.com/esurvey/200042039

Please note: This session is aimed at parents and carers of children and young people with type 1, aged 0-18.

Wallyberry

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Thanks everyone! There are some good ideas here. We got through Christmas ok and are now negotiating back to school , as we never really had time to get on top of school before Christmas then lockdown...