Smart guard training: CGM settings question

Bryonyrw

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

I’ve been using the Guardian sensor 4 for the past month, and the 780g Medtronic pump for many years. I’m due to have my virtual Smartguard training on Tuesday to activate the closed loop system, however am slightly confused by one of the tasks I’m due to complete beforehand.

I am meant to complete a sheet on my CGM settings in advance, but the trouble is I’ve not formally been given any by my consultant, though we’ve agreed upon wanting to use antenatal targets. I’m not sure how these targets correspond to the sheet I’ve been given, which is asking for time segments for low settings and high settings (as seen in the picture attached).

I’ve reached out to my hospital but haven’t heard anything back and training is straight after the bank holiday so likely won’t. Is anyone able to give insight to how they completed this sheet, especially if using similar targets to me? TIA

Attachments

• IMG_6025.jpeg
    IMG_6025.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 5
As you have been using your 780 go into into settings and look at Delivery settings. All the bolus and basal settings are there.

If you are linked to CareLink you can probably get them from there.

I hope that helps.

Back