Sliding into Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro is coping better now and has started talking again. I've finally been paid - hooray! Oh, and WealthyPoor - I'm allergic to cats, I have an OH I adore who is currently stuck in Spain for reasons I won't go into and my friends and family are so wide spread it's quite hard to get to see them all with any regularity!:D

Good news on the brother front and you have been paid at last must make you feel more brighter xx

You're right Steff, being paid is a huge weight off my shoulders. We've put a photo of wee mutt on the wall in the sitting room and we're talking about getting another at some point, but neither of us is ready yet. Maybe sometime in the New Year.

You're right Steff, being paid is a huge weight off my shoulders. We've put a photo of wee mutt on the wall in the sitting room and we're talking about getting another at some point, but neither of us is ready yet. Maybe sometime in the New Year.

Aww a lovley touch r.e the photo.

I think it always takes a while to finally muster up the feelings to getting another dog, we know it wont ever replace judy but giving yourself that time will make the descion alot easier in the New Year x

Just wanted to say that I know exactly how you feel. I'm off to the shops to buy something unhealthy to eat and on the way i'm going to smoke!

Thanks everyone for your support and kindness. I'm pretty much back on track now, taking the pills and eating properly again. I'm still very sad of course, but as you say, it takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back