Sleep deprivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea used to get sore eyes alot went to opticains think it was the tiredness
am i the only dad that sorts out most of their kids diabetes seems to be mainly mums:confused:

We do tend to get mums rather than dads on the forum, but usually the dads are contributing just as much away from it to their children's care.

need sleep

Hi everyone i'm new to the site but just wanted to know how everyone copes with night time hypo's my daughter went to bed with perfect blood count yet woke at 3am with a hypo obviously i sorted it but then it took 2hrs to settle her and iv'e been on auto pilot for the rest of the day she's had diabetes for nearly 5yrs so you would think i would be use to it all now but if i'm honest im coming to the end of my tether sorry my first post so miserable.

(((Hugs))) Mands. Night time hypos are horrible, aren't they! J gets them quite a lot at the moment as he's in honeymoon mode and we can't get his insulin balance quite right. J's night time hypos are normally around 3pm too. I tend to have to spend about half an hour dealing with the hypo and settling him again, then I fall back into bed and pass out. It makes you SO tired, doesn't it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back