Shuggah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi,
i am using shuggah with my libre 2 sensor and would like to know how to send my data to the DSN as it is not connected to Libre view/Link. My DSN says she cannot read any data from Shuggah and I have to send it by email. I am sure there is some other app that convert from shuggah to libre.

I think some people make sure to scan with LibreLink at least every 8 hours to ensure their data is transferred to Libreview for this purpose, but obviously that doesn't resolve your current problem if you haven't been doing that, but something to consider for the future perhaps unless there is an easier way that someone can suggest....

I think some people make sure to scan with LibreLink at least every 8 hours to ensure their data is transferred to Libreview for this purpose, but obviously that doesn't resolve your current problem if you haven't been doing that, but something to consider for the future perhaps unless there is an easier way that someone can suggest....
Hi Barbara,
Thanks for that info. and yes I've done that but forget more than remember to do it. There is a way but I can't find out how, or which app to use.

You need to use the LibreLink app on your mobile or use the libre view which is uploaded from the libre reader. Then you can give the relevant information to you DSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back