shepherds pie on 24th March all welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you all enjoy your shepherds pie and dont forget to post your results on the sticky at the top.🙂Bev

All going well so far , should stop the critics taking a pop at me this week

Did this last night. 🙂

I made this using Coleman's Shepard's pie mix with beef mince, carrots and onion, and mashed potato with a little bit of cheese on top.

Total carbs for my portion were 90g, used a ratio of 1unit:8g carb, and a correction to 6 mmol, which came to a total of 11.8 units, given 50/50 over 30 minutes.

Pre-meal level: 7.5
1 x hour level: 7.2
2 x hour level: 6.7
3 x hour level: 6.4
4 x hour level: 5.2
5 x hour level: 4.6

I was quite pleased with that, and surprised I didn't spike early on! 🙂

Good stuff,
you seem to be getting this pumping lark sorted 🙂

Well we were very pleased with our results last night and Alex woke on 5 (althought he did drop to 3.6 at 4am and had a coke). Steph, your results were great!🙂Bev

Well we were very pleased with our results last night and Alex woke on 5 (althought he did drop to 3.6 at 4am and had a coke). Steph, your results were great!🙂Bev

thanks bev i dont think anyones were to bad to be honest x

All were ok. Ours were a bit high but I think the popcorn with drizzle of honey helped make that result, but she came down without any corrections.

bumping because the results are very interesting xx

Keep seeing the results but missing where the meal details are!! Would love to join in sometimes🙂

Keep seeing the results but missing where the meal details are!! Would love to join in sometimes🙂

Hi Jan, I normally post the meal choice on a monday and we have the meals on a wednesday. Next week we are having lasagne if you would like to join in - the more the merrier!:DBev

every time i plan to join in something goes wrong,this time i have the flu,can i do this one when my body decides to co operate with me.

every time i plan to join in something goes wrong,this time i have the flu,can i do this one when my body decides to co operate with me.

Yes of course you can! It will be moved to the food section - but we can still read your results and if you need help with them can give advice.🙂Bev

Finally got round to it tonight - results quite good, just one low at 3 hours easily treated. 🙂

Finally got round to it tonight - results quite good, just one low at 3 hours easily treated. 🙂

Great results Northey!🙂

Thanks for linking all the food experiments together, I have used it quite a lot as I forget what we do for certain foods and this will make it much easier to find.:DBev

We have lasagne today, I have just cooked it for lunch !! my dad is coming so we are having that, salad and homemade garlic bread (I think) so will do Wednesday's today instead if that is ok. I may by a shop bought one on Wednesday and do it again to compare.

Todays is dairy free, so Pure marg, goats milk and goats cheese.

I'll buy a shop bought normal one for Jessica on Wednesday.

Bev, can you start your Wednesday one result when you have a minute so I can add our results already. Thanks. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back