Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Nowhere near as many as when Shelley is present! But here they are:

DSCF0435.jpg

Sofaraway (in blue shirt), Viki, Katie, John and friend (of NLYD), Rossi Mac (caught drinking beer!)

DSCF0427.jpg

Tom, Shiv, Hazel, Steffie and Andy HB

DSCF0428.jpg

Squidge, Tom, Shiv and Hazel

DSCF0429.jpg

Steffie, Andy HB, Gail and RachelT

Last edited:
...a few more!

DSCF0430.jpg

Joe, Katie, Barb and son

DSCF0431.jpg

RachelT, Sugarbum, Sofaraway, Viki, iLoveKandi

DSCF0432.jpg

North London Young Diabetics (sorry, didn't get the names!)

DSCF0434.jpg

Rossi Mac

Last edited:
HI would it be possible to add peoples name to pics as for those of us who are new to forum or have never been to a meet will be able to put faces to names , please 🙂 iv e worked out Rossi and Northerner lol

Welcome back everyone, it was quiet without you all!! :D

Excellent Pictures The one where Sofaraway is sitting next to Lou no offence but the red eye it looks like you were giving someone the evil eye😱:D:D lol.Looks like every one had a good time.

Indeed! It certainly gives the impression Rossi is saying something really funny- perhas that was when he announced he needed to leave three trains as he was late for the cheese and wine evening at his local villiage hall!

Its a shame we missed you and Tom, Shiv. I think it was only by a whiska!

Hope you had a good day x

It was great to meet you all and put names to faces at last. Thanks everyone for making me feel so comfortable and at ease. Roll on the next meeting
gail

It was great to meet you all and put names to faces at last. Thanks everyone for making me feel so comfortable and at ease. Roll on the next meeting
gail

It was a great pleasure to meet you too Gail 🙂 Glad you enjoyed the day!

I agree ...any chance of names.
I have worked out who Northerner, Andy HB, Steffie, Gail, Hazel and Shiv are (I think) oh and Rossi but it would be good to have names to the others.

Looks like you all had a great time!

I agree ...any chance of names.
I have worked out who Northerner, Andy HB, Steffie, Gail, Hazel and Shiv are (I think) oh and Rossi but it would be good to have names to the others.

Looks like you all had a great time!

i have not worked out Andy HB who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back