Sad News Regarding Cherrelle DUK

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awful to lose someone so young.
My condolences to her family, her friends and her colleagues.

So very very sorry to hear this. Far too young. Please pass my condolences to her family, friends and colleagues.

Such sad news , my thoughts are with Cherrelles family at this very sad time.

She was sweet, kind and caring in our virtual world so I can only image what a pleasure it must of been to have known her in the real world. To all that have lost this beautiful lady… my deepest sympathies.

Very sorry to read this, condolences to her family at this time. I will include her in my prayers.

I'm so sad to hear this news :( Cherrelle's name was often there on the forum when I logged in very early in the morning and it was comforting to know that the forum was being watched over by such a dedicated and friendly person
heart2.gif
My love and condolences to her family and friends
heart2.gif

So sad to hear this. Condolences to her family & friends.

Very sorry to hear this sad news. Heartfelt condolences to family and friends.

The same offer of support goes for the forum and site staff teams. We (the community) are also here for you guys too x

Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I hope you don't mind, but will transfer your comments to the condolences website for the family. If you would not like to be part of it, please private message me and I won't include your response in the online book.

Josh DUK

Thank you everyone for your responses so far. I hope you don't mind, but will transfer your comments to the condolences website for the family. If you would not like to be part of it, please private message me and I won't include your response in the online book.

Josh DUK
A wonderful idea. I don't mind at all. I suspect it will be some comfort at such a difficult time.

That's so sad. Sending my condolences to her family and friends, and work colleagues too. RIP Cherelle.

RIP :( I feel very sad and shocked.

Hello Everyone,

I attended Cherelle's funeral and it was absolutely amazing and very moving. They live streamed the event which I did not know about until now. If you would like to watch it, the link is below. I will also be changing her profile pic to respect the families wishes.

I've only just read this about Cherrelle as I've been quite busy lately.... I'm so sorry and send my condolences and prayers to her family and friends. I will add her to our church's prayers this Sunday. May she rest in peace.

Thank you, I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back